Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy 2010!






The new year is fast approaching, and with it brings many hopes and dreams for the coming year.


After hearing a few friends talk about challenging themselves in the new year, I've decided to put my energy into a photography project.  While many people attempt a Project 365 (a picture a day for a year), I know that this is just plain unrealistic for me and our family.  I'm therefore going to attempt a Project 52, and challenge myself to a minimum of one photo a week. 

Some people choose themes for their projects (eg. the changing seasons or their kitchen table http://tablebyawindow.blogspot.com/ ), and while I think these are both extremely interesting, I'm going to leave it open and see if a theme presents itself to me through my pictures over the year.

Now that I've commited to this in writing, I hope that you will encourage me in my exploration of my hobby and profession and hold me to my project!

Best wishes to you all for the coming year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment