Monday, June 10, 2013

Lilac Babies {Kamloops baby photography}


Working on projects with themes is a love of mine, from dance to flowers... I even have some fun little boys' session in the planning stages that I can't wait to eventually share with you all! 







I've discovered that working with live flowers can be tricky.  For this session I knew I had to book it immediately because the lilacs were in their final stages of blooming and I didn't know how much longer they'd keep looking nice on our trees.  I did a test run of their fresh-cut-flower-headbands on Friday night so I knew how long they would keep looking nice for our photos and how early I could create them for the girls.  I wish there was a way to share the amazing lilac smell in my studio after this session!  

Thank you so much to these two special little girls and their families for helping my vision become a reality! Oh, and gray and purple may be just be my new favourite color combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment