Monday, February 22, 2010

Project 52 - Week 7

A few days late posting this...again...LOL!

After an extremely busy hockey weekend, and a busy week before that, I decided on this picture for my picture to wrap up the week.

What a weekend!  My son's hockey team is in the middle of playoffs right now and Sunday's game determined which team would be going to the Night Of Champions (a huge deal!).  It was a wonderful game; with a few hard hits, a lot of yellow-clad people cheering madly from the sidelines, lots of great teamwork, and more than a few penalty minutes, we came out victorious!

My arms were full with a wiggly, crabby, toddler, I was shooting through glass that had numerous puck-smears all over it, and the settings were off on my camera which caused lots of blurring... but I'm posting it anyways because it truly shows just how elated they all were at the end of their game!

















Success in this game means that our boys will be headed to the Night of Champions and will be either 1st or 2nd in their division... either way, win or lose, they've played an amazing season and we are all so proud of them!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment