Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Project 52 - week 4

I had a request from my son last week to come to his school and take pictures while his class had a going away party for one of their school-mates.  They cut their own veggies, rolled their own dough, made their own pizzas and ate their lunch while watching a movie.  What a great send-off for their friend, we all wish H well in his new school!

I was thrilled that J asked me to come in and take pictures of his class!  I love being involved and love that my children enjoy me being able to!  I always felt I was missing out on so many important things while I worked full time away from my family.

It ended up that J asked to take my camera, and after a few clicks and a few words of advice, got the hang of it and did a wonderful job of documenting this class event!

I didn't use just one picture for my picture of the week, this series of pictures is after J finally relinquished my camera and went to work during his turn to make pizza!  Great picture taking J, and I hope that pizza tasted as good as it looked!

Love Mom :)


No comments:

Post a Comment