Saturday, March 2, 2013

ballerina dreams

When my oldest daughter was young, I wasn't doing photography yet on my own but wanted photos of her in her gorgeous tutu for year end show.  I took her to a big box store and got one of my favourite images of her growing up years.

When I had my second daughter (many years later), I knew that I would want a similar image of her.  Fortunately, I have the knowledge and equipment to create beautiful photographs myself now, so I set out to do just that.

I am thrilled with how they turned out and would like to offer this new set for others wanting to remember the sweet innocence of their children as they start their journeys in the world of dance.

Please contact info at classic blue dot ca for information on booking a "ballerina dreams" session or check the website next week for detailed information and the March special on our new pricing page.



No comments:

Post a Comment