Monday, February 6, 2012

Connections - M & W | Kamloops Family Photography

Momma M and I have met each other a few times, but it wasn't until we started planning this session that we realized our older kids went to school together and that before they moved to Lytton they actually lived just down the hill from us and had friends on our street!  What a small world!!




Little Mr.W has the most beautiful blue eyes I think I've ever seen and was enthralled with my camera... a photographer in the making perhaps?  It made for some great shots of those baby blues!

M & W, it was so great to connect with the two of you, and thanks for introducing me to big sister T.  Thank you so much for coming all the way in to Kamloops for our session, I look forward to seeing all of you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment