Sunday, June 20, 2010

iheartfaces ~ Week 25

This week at iheartfaces (http://www.iheartfaces.com/) the theme is teens.  I haven't entered a photo in awhile... but having just done a session with my 13 year old daughter to celebrate the end of her Jazz class, I knew just which photo I was going to enter!

H. has been dancing since she was about 2 1/2 years old and loves it so much.  She's tried many types of dance and takes many classes each year, but after a fractured ankle (in two places) last summer she was only able to participate in the one class this year.  She threw her all into it and thrived under a new teacher!  She's looking forward to high school next year.  She applied to, and was accepted into, a school of the arts.  She'll be majoring in dance and practicing what she loves every other day!


I really don't know where H got her talent from... it certainly wasn't me... but I'm very proud of her!

Click the logo below to see many more photos celebrating teens.



12 comments:

  1. Cool pic! Congrats on the arts school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She got her talent from you. What a creative and great photo. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative picture. She has beautiful movement. She looks graceful in this picture. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the focus is on the shoes... very cool! I took dance when I was her age too - you can't tell it now as I'm not the least bit graceful ~ but it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great shot! and so artsy... I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this! How exciting to attend a school for the arts! She gets her talent naturally I would think!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me likey very much - great idea, cool picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the focus on her ballet shoes and how she is blurred in the background. Clever, works REALLY well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this...the depth of field is great!

    ReplyDelete