Monday, March 29, 2010

Black & white at iheartfaces!

This week at iheartfaces the theme is dramatic black and white. 

My son's hockey team this year was amazing!  They played hard, accepted losses gracefully and celebrated wins whole-heartedly. 

This picture was taken a second after the puck flew past the sea of bodies, sticks, skates and the goalie.  This isn't my son scoring (I don't think J was even on the ice at the time), but the thrill this guy had at scoring was shared by the entire team. 

This isn't the best picture, I could go on and on with all the things that I think could have made it better, but the joy and excitement on this guys' face just makes the photo!  :)









Head over to iheartfaces to see more beautiful black and whites!



2 comments:

  1. I agree! His expression is priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great capture! And a lovely memory keeper for your son.

    ReplyDelete