Friday, August 21, 2009

A fresh beginning!

As my photography has evolved into a business, I have started and re-thought websites and blogs.  I am again restarting a blog, this time with one that can link to my website!

I've been extremely busy with the kids and am looking forward in some ways to September when we can finally get on a schedule and I can have some actual chunks of time to devote to my work.

cbphotography is now on Facebook and I've posted the link to my webpage on many of the Kamloops groups and pages on there.  I've recieved a lot of positive feedback and have a few people wanting to book appointments for sometime in September.  I've even had an inquiry about photographing a child's birthday party which would be so much fun!  I really hope that works out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment